View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2103
06-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellerev
I am a new mac user and I've tried downloading the game from file planet, I can't get my mac to fully unzip the file so when I try to install using the wineskin wrapper, it can't find the .exe file it needs. I'm starting to wonder if my only hope is to get a version of windows and run it that way. I've been trying for 2 days and am just getting frustrated. I first tried to install the original installed program from my old PC. I was able to get through the sign on and the patches but then it I would get an error message from Cryptic and it would crash. My Macbook Pro has an Intel HD graphics card. I'm not sure it's because I'm a mac newbie so I don't know what I'm doing or if there is something wrong. If anyone can help, would love the assist.
if you cannot get the download to unzip right, then there is either something wrong with the download itself being corrupted, or with your system for not being able to unzip it. Theres little I can do to help that, you may have to try downloading it again.