View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-17-2012, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by docflamingo2
They really should include all the costumes in the foundry. It's not like the player or mission creator is getting the paid ones free for their own in-game use or anything. Indeed, having the various paid costumes show up in foundry missions would be free advertising for them from Cryptic's standpoint.

"Hey, that's cool--I want that for my character!"
And they include some of it, but not all of it. It really would improve their marketing to see something used in a mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi-3Orionis
Yeah, I'm sorry to say the original post is really hard to read. I think the person is complaining that it's impossible to load costume files into Foundry that you save from your non-content-creation characters. Which is a legitimate request (assuming I'm interpreting correctly). I've wanted to include my captains and BOffs in my missions and it's a bit of a pain to have to manually make the costumes by hand in the Foundry.
That is also an interesting interpretation because I've been wishing I could do that. I put my main toon and the bridge officers in there for cameo roles as a bit of an easter egg, but there's no way they're going to be perfectly matching my actual PC and BOffs.