View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1 Further Contests
03-25-2009, 12:31 PM
I've read all of your complaints and concerns and I'm responding through this thread. If the comments get out of hand - It will be closed. Please let's try to keep this civil.

Yes, I chose an entry that was longer than 300 words. Yes, I disregarded the rules of that contest. Actually - I completely forgot that there was a word limit because I felt that the entry was that good. It engaged my imagination and when I sent it to the team to judge, they also enjoyed it.

I apologize to this community for disregarding the rules and failing your expectations. I'm sorry to those of you who felt that you ought to have won and did not because of the 300 word limit.

In the future - all contests will be random lotteries so that this sort of thing does not happen again. I appreciate all of the hard work and creativity that you have put into the contests thus far and I hope that we may again some day be able to have activities that allow you all to be creative.

In the meantime, please accept my apologies and I look forward to providing you all with more game content.