View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 55
03-25-2009, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Wynn
It would be trivial if it were the first totally botched contest run by Awen. It isn't. Being able to learn from one's previous mistakes is important. Messing up again, acting defiantly, trying to distort the record... at what point do you say enough is enough?

Spare us a protracted debate and resign, Awen. It is the honorable thing to do.
I'm sorry, exactly who do you think you are to be demanding someones resignation? At this point, you're not even a customer. You're a potential customer for a game that doesn't even have an official release date yet. Get over yourself.

I entered this contest and honestly, I'm very disappointed at how it was handled. However, the completely ignorant way certain members of the community behaved is exactly why I don't participate in online forums very often. I doubt I could do Awen's job because most of the forum users would be perma-banned.

The contest was handled badly. The response to the ensuing outrage was also handled badly (a very human reaction, but bad nonetheless). An apology was issued. The continued foolishness of certain forumites is just ridiculous.