View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Ok I didn't want to make a new thread. It was pretty hard finding this one with forum all messed up. I had to use a Google search.

If you check on Stowiki.org under Foundry portal you will see I DO PAY ATTENTION...

Third Draft June 19, 2012
Corrected numerous typos and rephrased some dialog thanks to players Zorbane and AgentYae.

I remove the need to travel back to Spacedock at the end of the mission. I didn't change the ending dialog so it may not make as much sense in the fact you are supposed to be turning in your reports and mission logs. Also some time is supposed to have passed since the fight on Llaiir.

I added the walkthrough even though I think it is really unnecessary. The walkthrough explains some jokes or why I did things the way they are done. I don't know about the average time it takes for zoning... My broadband is pretty high rated due to my husband's work. My typical zone time is just a few seconds.

If you find any errors, or the mission breaks down on you, PLEASE don't bother with these screwy forums any more. Just leave me a message on my user talk page here.

You can also send me mail in the game @sandukutupu

By taking the time out to b*tch at me it shows you care about my work. Also I am working on making the sequel "The Other Academy" which should be out some time this summer. I promise better jokes and fewer zoning.

Also I am making a "serious story" on the KDF. It doesn't even have a title yet.
-Wendy Black

KDF mission of honor and intrigue.