View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 90
06-22-2012, 04:29 AM
We already know that Data Samples and Commodities are going to be a huge part of the fleet base system. Honestly I think it's a great idea to be able to have that change of pace and switch to a freighter and just coast around the clusters and nebulae collecting data samples and the reduced price for commodities. It's also something a lot of the Role play players have been asking for as well.

The only downside I can see to it is if the freighter is bound and not sell-able. I'm already over max on my Duty officer roster, but still would like the chance to have the freighter so I would love to be able to buy one on the exchange.

I have a feeling that packs like this are going to be the replacements for the lock boxes in one form or another so I hope this gets expanded beyond just duty officer packs as well. I would love to see a data sample and commodity pack with the chance to get a work bee space combat healer pet or something of the sort. Something that would really expand beyond just the normal ships, especially with fleet bases coming up, maybe even have the work bee be playable and allow for the search and collection of critical components and critical re-generators or something.