View Single Post
Captain
# 12
06-22-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
I saw that one... I'm not the Cryptic defender I used to be, but I've gotta say that's one thread that deserved annihilation.

But that thread screamed for the whamhammer... it was an in-your-face and very visible violation.

Can't understand how people let themselves get outraged over a game and lose it like that. When I got to that point last year I quit. When my objections went away with the F2P release, I came back. If I get mad in the forums, I take a break and don't look at them for a few days.

The point's to have fun, not to raise the blood pressure. Which is why we do need effective troll-control measures like knowing how to report stuff.
Oh I agree... At the very least he could have been polite and significantly more diplomatic.

Angry or not... It dosen't give them the right to be idiots. This guy was WAY over the top with his post.

Im gonna wait a little... If moderation is as effective from now on as it was with that particular thread, I see little reason for a report tool. if not... yea... bring it back.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos