View Single Post
Career Officer
# 181
06-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adon333 View Post
[color="Red"]1.) I strongly believe there are only 3 or 4 devs working on this game to keep the servers running...and even then, only during off time from NWN. I do not think there are any devs working on content until the very last minute when they rush something out the week before.
I think this is a strong possibility, except in my mind they ALSO loose a lot of time working in systems that then get abandoned, and instead of 3 or 4 I'm thinking 8 or so, but really the effect is so minor it may as well actually be ONE very skilled person that is actually doing it all. But yeah, their most common excuse for anything not getting done is "its too hard" or "it'd take too long". Try telling that to any client next time they ask something of you, be sure to say it with sincerity too lol

Am I the only one actively wanting NWN to fail? I loved the original but i doubt Cryptic would actually give content creators the freedom to do whatever they want or grow it with mods. I can't help but feel its going to be substandart compared to the original, its goign to cost more, and its all going to be tied to cryptic so no hosting content elsewhere, and worse its stunting the growth of CO and STO.

Last edited by skyranger1414; 06-23-2012 at 12:30 AM.