View Single Post
Captain
# 19
06-23-2012, 06:59 AM
While I have some big problems with lockboxes and packs with the gambling, I don't like this forum functionality, and I am exhaustedly unhappy about the state of KDF...

STO is the best game of its kind, it has a lot of cool features, great material, and a lot of good/smart design decisions.

There's a lot of room for improvement, but some of the improvements seem to be things that we can reasonably expect -- I expect they will make some improvements to PvP, add content (slowly), and so on.

While I loathe the gambling, it's certainly lucrative (which is why people DO IT), so I don't expect that to change.

Also, personally, I've put in some rather odd requests/tickets to PWE that I totally didn't expect any activity on, and PWE not only answered them promptly but went above and beyond what I ever expected them to do for me.

So at least in MY experience, PWE has been one of the more responsive/helpful ticket experiences I've had in MMOs. (Granted, my experience with MMO customer service has generally been abysmal)

In short, I think STO is a great game and gotten better overall, and I also think the PWE acquisition is, on the whole, a good thing for Cryptic.