View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 42
06-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn View Post
You reviewed both part 1 and part 2, both reviews were 2-parters, but in the 2nd mission, you said it was the 1st part - in both posts. Re-read your reviews on his 2nd mission, you'll see what I'm talking about. :tongue:

Edit: The title of the post, as well as the quote, stated part 2, but the mission name you typed in stated part 1.
I am not sure if you are referring to the title of my report "Federation Mission - You won't be borg (2/2)" which was originally labeled incorrectly but has been fixed along with a formatting error between the forums and my word doc regarding quotation marks. If you feel I do not do an adequate job in my reviews, because of that error, then by all means feel free to pull your mission from the queue. I'm sure no one else behind you in the queue would mind moving up.

Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".

Last edited by evil70th; 06-24-2012 at 06:08 PM.