View Single Post
Commander
# 44
06-25-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusmajere View Post
The problem isnt the fact of something Free. They offered the Champions Online crowd the same thing with the purchase of LTS. Then shortly after they opened up CBT to non LTS. They will do the same again. Just watch MMORPG.com I bet soon they will be offering a contest on it (again) for keys and access to the CBT for neverwinter. The problem isnt things for Free. The problem is the twist behind it. Any non LTS will have access to this. The reason why we complain is its just Branflakes and PWE false promotion of actually giving us something.

Unless you have yet to set your title to the LTS title, I am assuming you have NOT dished out a bulk amount of money to a game to play. Meaning you have no reason to be pissed off. If you drop a few hundred on a game (299 not during a sale) then you Expect the money you paid for, the perks given to you, to affect the game you play. NOT a sad Promotion for there next game to try to sucker there Life time players over to.
I do have an LTS. Too lazy to find settings to change my name on the new board.

Sure they may offer this "perk" to other folks down the line but as a STO LTS you get first shot. Is it much of a perk? No its not, but its still a perk and not much of a reason to see so much out rage on the forum.

Make sure you never buy a car because you'll get perks from your car dealership all the time they don't send to regular folks. Life is tough I know, but sometimes you just gotta roll with it.