Thread: STO Podcasts
View Single Post
Super Moderator
# 32 OP updated
06-26-2012, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by holosuite View Post
Awesome topic! Tribbles in Ecstasy is a community based Talk Show that revolves around Star Trek and Star Trek Online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terilynns View Post
I would like to thank you for including The G&T Show. However, I do want to make it clear we don't hold ourselves out as being STO-focused. We do discuss the game at times, but it is definitely not the focus of our show like it is for the others!

Our description is: An irreverent podcast where hosts Terilynn Shull and Nick (Gettysburg7) Minecci discuss all forms of Star Trek writing including books, games, television, films and fan-productions.

We should also make it clear we carry an "EXPLICIT" rating on iTunes so we recommend it to listeners 18 years of age and over.
I have updated these show descriptions. Thank you for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjewkes View Post
Our show is about showing new tribble test content to the masses and also to talk about the game in general.
Currently pre recorded only.
Which podcsat is this for?
View all STO related podcasts by visiting the STO forum thread via: http://stoPodcasts.Info

twitter.com/MidNiteShadow7 - facebook.com/MidNiteShadow7 - gplus.to/MidNiteShadow7 - MidNiteShadow7 "at" StarFleet.com
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.