View Single Post
Career Officer
# 23
06-27-2012, 12:07 AM
I fly cruisers and I tank all mobs where possible without threat control, I will throw out heals when I can if the player is in range (most of the time they are just out of range), in turn I will heal myself so I can continue to tank them as long as possible; cause a dead player is not doing any damage.

I use power to weapons, sheilds and aux aswell as a red matter capacitor and the enhanced plasma manifold to keep my power levels maxed out as long as possible.

When it comes to movement speed here is a tip: swap to engine power stance and use your evasive, I guarantee you will be in the fights alot faster instead of putting around (granted there are times where thats on cooldown and I wished for the red alert to be just that much shorter)

Other then that I will put in chat what needs to be done next if i see there are those reading the chat, else I prefer to be in voice chat. i.e. in KA space at the start of the stf I state what side I will cover.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.