View Single Post
Career Officer
# 17
06-27-2012, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blagorm View Post
why is it that we only have 1 special race anyways huh!?!? We get Fersans. FEDS get Catians, Klingons, and Joined Trill. Dont get back at me for saying Klingon, its was unlockable, not a honorable one that you have no matter what in KDF. Sure we do have race ships like I said before but look at Fed. They do too rather it be the cats or the Vulcans. They also have a 20+ list of races or so. And Im really mad because you just happened to make the little Gorn-Klingon War up for curtural value . That isnt gonna help. Same with the others. IF anything, federation has more than KDF by my over exaggeration of infinity equation back a few posts up. That was my hour of talks. 4 posts in a row becuse of what STO is doing. It would not be so cluttered if you would just do stuuf for them. I have Gold. Your income can drop 144$ a year with 6-month but due to my love of Role playing, your lucky im still on and living off that.

Link For Gorn Forgery: http://www.stowiki.org/Gorn_Hegemony
The KDF also get Joined Trill.

Also, blame the IP. Most of the Alpha Species encountered that aren't Cardassian (or allied), Klingon (or allied), or Romulan (or allied) are Federation. There just weren't very many IP species the KDF was able to logically absorb.