View Single Post
Ensign
# 4
06-27-2012, 06:46 PM
My only hope is that enough players chime in with the particulars of their disconnects that the tech team will be able to narrow it down to the affected bit of programming or server marf and fix it quickly....the only success i've had today was for about 5 minutes but there was intermittent server time outs (generally lasting between 7 and 10 seconds) and the rest of the map wouldn't load....no astrometrics, no warping, it was like they threw me in a room with no lights, very little sound, and all i got was a keychain that reads "eat at joes".......(no, i won't rage quit, but it does put a damper on my plans for buying a lifetime sub anytime soon....at least until they fix this particular problem)....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Update: well.....it's not a formal answer, but somehow i feel it has something to do with glitched patch data, and a virtual server monkey in the data streams accedentally flipped a switch in the accounts dept causing many of us to be put on the proverbial caca list...(in plain english....until they decompile/recompile the accounts server data and hopefully fix the kickout glitch, we're just plain hosed until they let us back into the playground)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We will be performing scheduled maintenance on the Cryptic Account system tomorrow, Thursday, June 28th, at 7:00am PDT (click here to view in your timezone) and expect it to only last 2 hours. During this time, you will not be able to create or manage Cryptic accounts, create or track your in-game tickets, and players will not be able to log into the game; however, players already in the game should not be affected. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team

Last edited by sebastianmalvolio; 06-27-2012 at 08:30 PM.