Thread: Warping Forward
View Single Post
Career Officer
# 57
06-29-2012, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignman View Post
I guess we have different views on being ripped off then. Personally I don't see where people have been swindled, bamboozled and left to to the poorhouse. The new forums are now a WIP again. But its still a forum. I'm still communicating with you after all. I just don't have a custom avatar.

People want an apology, sure, from PR sense that'd be smart, and Al Rivera already did so on the last POne podcast, even though it wasn't his beat.

PWE themselves not giving an apology doesn't put them in my cool book, but I haven't been ripped off. It just means more work for them if they want to have the STO players on their side giving them props.

As far as constructive criticism, I'll show you the difference.

Start from page 1 of this thread. See all the jibba jabba conjecture about PWE turning this forum into a microtransaction hell just so they can laugh at robbing us of our paycheck moneys? That's not constructive.

That's not constructive. It's *****ing. It's what you don't want to come home to after a hard day's work. I don't like *****es. *****es get stitches.

Now this;

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=276161

Now that's a thread that centersolace has kindly made. A bulletpoint list of things that can potentially be worked on. I could care less if they added a bunch of whining in it. But something that can be referenced and be marked off. That's constructive.

Why so? Because look, Branflakes is actually doing stuff to mark things off the list.

The two you quoted are more strongly worded, but they're expressing how they feel they're being treated by Cryptic, and they're not name calling and ridiculing like you just did. Their posts are acceptable according to forum rules, yours should be edited before a moderator reads it.