View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 25
06-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
Wait.. it's started? Who am I supposed to be fighting? >.<
It's been going since last Sunday man, join the LeaguePvP channel please . The second post on the first page has the official bracket, though I'll be moving the leagues to a ladder format after this season.

You're fighting @matcap this round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumapp View Post
Hehe, indeed. Anyways, as said before, if you still need help in a few weeks just let me know.
Yeah I've been trying to catch you online just haven't been lucky enough to do so, I definitely need more people and spread out among the timezones for that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
Beware to the Sivar Armitage, a powerful and very fast starship! No hope for me because when I was retreating for a full healing, he was always in my back to finish me.
His extreme velocity surprises me so bad that my defensive keybinds failed every time.
Congratulations for a clear victory and the great sportsmanship, and many thanks for your kind words, Sivar!
Well, I fought against a TSI member and I lost because they are the best of the best, so it's ok...and he was also a Fed comrade and not a damned Klingun!
Thank you for the high praise Starwrath, it was a good fight and thank you for participating in the league, and I hope you continue to do so next season!

Support a KDF equivalent to the Vesta Here