View Single Post
Captain
# 13
07-01-2012, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
other than pvp which only a small fraction use at the best of times and hardly anyone uses right now, what exactly does the current klingon faction have that affects the majority of players?

the new pvp, assuming nothing changes with gozer leaving does away with FvK and everyone joins the game in a free for all of mixed teams. there is no faction balance issues as anyone can be on any team. the new ships are only fractionally stronger and wont have that noticeable affect in the chaos of pvp.

the game seems to be going along quite nicely with tons of people in game despite your opinion and what the forums would have people believe. if people have not got tired of the game yet, or not all left during the many issues of the last couple of years when people cried doom before countless times, i dont think that a lack of brand new klingons ships for a few months or even a year is going to have it all come crashing down for the majority.

the majority simply wont care.
I've played since Beta. There was far less to do and far greater numbers.

Cryptic intentionally disinvested from the KDF because they weren't prepared to invest money in it's potential. All they care about is profit. The worlds greatest tycoons, have made vast capital ventures and empires, because they invested in something others saw as not a "sure deal". I laugh at Cryptic for their mediocrity.

They consistently and continously lied to their paying customers, and then when said customers complain, they "mute/ban/etc" them, or simply ignore them.

STO is failing, defend it all you like. Cryptic/ PWE have run the concept of what Star Trek is into the ground.

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 07-01-2012 at 08:26 AM.