View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 14 please
07-01-2012, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
That's it - issue solved - there will be no more KDF ship designs put out as it is not profitable

If you listen to Al in the latest podcast on the main page you will here him say how the Borta was the last(at least for a long time)

to quote him "The Oddy sold more than the Borta by an order of Magnitude!" while costing pretty much the same to develop - so why should we invest time and money when it's not profitable

Frankly thank goodness as the Borta is ugly.

I fly both the heavy BOP and the Raptor and they are excellent ships! So KDF will just have to do with Fleet upgrades

On the AMAZING note it looks like I will be getting my Science VESTA!! What a beauty! And apparently she will be the "god" ship - I guess everyone with an oddy will have to upgrade!

So no more threads are needed about what the next KDF ship should be as PWE is not interested in making one.
ummmm... that is not what was stated hon. I suggest you go back, cool your heart some, and listen again. ^^

That conversation you take out of context was simply comparing the bortas sales to the oddy sales. Mr. Rivvera mentions before that that a completely new Klingon ship is coming out for the 1000 day veteran reward for both factions. He also states that short term plans, that the groups has decided that no newly designed KDF ships are coming out any time soon.

Why?

Umm, because he mentions they just added new skins, to all the new "Fleet" refits that both the Fed and KDF got? Not to mention the unique skin that all 900 day members get for both factions? ^-

Just saying sweety, perhaps looking at the larger picture is better then misquoting folks or short sightedness. Granted, Xas, there are many things that were done wrong, but lets not add to the problems by misrepresentation of a partial statement vs the entire statement.