View Single Post
Captain
# 28
07-01-2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
go play the game sometime and take a calm look around and you will see people having fun. you wont see the sky is falling or the game is dying.
I do. And if I were you, perhaps you should read chat more, and subcribe to some of the larger channels. They tell a different story. Personally, I have lost 126 friends to other games, and 2x fleets of over 500 members has died. So yes, numbers are booming.

Quote:
less than 20% of people play the klingons...
Why, in all honestly would anyone want to play a faction when they see the status quo? Cryptic are 100% responsible for those figures.

Quote:
9 unique klingon missions and 3 patrols compared to 3 fed missions, 3 remastered and 8 minor diplomatic missions.
Please tell me you not saying that the KDF have no reason to complain for content lacking. Please. WHAT I am saying, is that storyline content is lacking period. Stop with the trickets, and lockboxes, and ships and make some content. I'd pay for it!

Quote:
every new feature from the doff system, to the foundry to starbases are designed for cross faction.
I'm a developer. Thats hardly an amazing feat. Any DBA would tell you.

Quote:
There have been new social zones in qo'nos and the academy
Thank you.

Quote:
there have been new social zones in qo'nos and the academy. the gorn got updates. the orions, and nausicaans got unique costume outfits. they can now use scanners, and crafting and use the whole galaxy and access to the stf's. there have been fleet actions opened up and defend sector missions and star clusters. they had none of this at launch and cryptic had no obligation to add or fix any of it.
Why do I feel like Cryptics doing me a favour from the above....

Quote:
will adding more ships or missions change that? so far evidence suggests that answer is no.
Well, with that attitude shared by Cryptic how will we ever know. So the same can be said for everything else consisted "minority-fare". Why not introduced purchase items for the KDF then. Let me at least have the option to purchase something... (I already have purchased everything on the c-store, so I think I deserve to be treated like a paying customer there. I don't like being told what I can buy.)

Quote:
they are doing their best to improve the klingon faction from its start position of next to nothing without losing their massive fed playerbase
You mean like scrapping 20 levels?

Both factions always had access to PvP. They gave it to the Feds.

Quote:
they did all of this despite the fact that only a tiny percentage of loyal players play the faction. they have pumped far more resources into that the numbers would suggest yet players like you are still not happy
Yes, and to be frank, thats what happens. I am a CUSTOMER PAYING THEM FOR IT.

Quote:
you want a full klingon faction. fine but well you are not getting it
You been listening to the devs so long, you're starting to sound like them.

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 07-01-2012 at 08:58 AM.