View Single Post
Ensign
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this problem, but I have a nova class science ship and I can't seem to get the "Wanderer" science bridge. The Delta bridge appears as a free option under the standard bridges, but the wanderer and explorer bridges are not available (or even listed/visible) for me to use. Theoretically, should they be listed/available to anyone with a science vessel? (Mine is a standard Nova, not a refit).

Specifically:

Are each of those bridges specific to each class of the science vessels unlocked at Lt Commander? (ie: is the reason that the Delta bridge is the only one I can choose because I chose a Nova class? Would wanderer be available if I had chosen Aurora or Quaser class?)

-or-

Is the wanderer just made available for the long range science vessel, since its the colors of Voyagers bridge, and the long range ship looks like voyager?

-or-

Does it have to do with rank? (Im a lvl 21 Commander now) Do I have to be a captain before the Wanderer is unlocked/made available?

I've heard that Wanderer is unlocked at Commander, but Im not sure if that is accurate or just conjecture, because this is not the case for me... Before I file a bug report, I want to see if anyone has any insights or answers for this. I just want the Wanderer bridge! lol