View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 43
# 6
07-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Dude, keep in mind...that according to the RIAA you owe royalty fees to them if you are playing music and others can hear it. They just don't have a way to collect it.

While your idea is a cool one, PWE/Cryp would have to pay a massive amount of money to have an open music license like stadiums/convention centers have. Blame the lawyers.