View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 54
07-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkerry View Post
Sorry, I got caught in the rumor mill. mikeward1701 corrected my mistakes. I post rarely in the STO Forums, so maybe I should keep it to myself until things actually happen. Mr. Ward, thanks for the correction, and I meant the first Open beta, basically the precursor for "Tribble".

[SIZE="4"]I want the Devs to see this - so I am SUPERSIZING this that their blind eyes might see.

I have been with this game since January 2010 - Yes the very first beta test. And I have delt with a lot of CRAP from the verious POWERS THAT BE. Lock Boxes! Zen! But, when you start taking the stuff I have had from the beginning, that is just not right.

I bought the Limited Box edition on this game from Gamestop in December of 2009. Part of that deal was the acquisition of the TOS Constitution Class ship - as they said "Own your own Enterprise!" . So, your taking my Enterprise!And word on the street is that it will not be moved into the new Season 6 game play. Do you realize that there are fleets out there doing TOS scenarios as part of their Fleet game play. Ours had TOS Tuesdays for the longest time. We were thinking about revivng it. So, are you going to go the next step? Are you going to throw away the TOS package set from the Cryptic Store? What other content are you going to take from us? ARE WE JUST USERS? We spent money on that stuff, and, unless we throw it away, we should still be able to use it!

There is another in my Fleet that has been running a Miranda Class, and was hoping to finally get a refit when we get a Starbase, but, since it was a ship that came with no special device, he is now going to loose it! And he is livid over this. He has upgraded that ship with every possible device to keep it going. Why? Because it is the ship he wants to fly. And you are taking it from him.

I HOPE YOU ARE SEEING THESE WORDS - BECAUSE IT IS COMING FROM A PISSED OFF ORIGINAL LIFE TIME MEMBER!!! AND I HAVE BEEN WITH A FLEET SINCE GAME START - FEB 2010!!! PULL YOU HEADS OUT OF THAT DARK PLACE AND PLEASE SEE THE LIGHT!!!

DO NOT TAKE THE TOS CONSTITUTION CLASS SHIP, OR ANY OF THE OTHERS, OUT OF CIRCULATION - REFIT THEM AND LET THEM KEEP THEIR ORIGINAL SKINS FOR SEASON SIX!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
If you're upset over the conversion to zen, you really have no idea wha you're talking about.

The exchange rate is such that the change is 100% efficient; the value in USD is exactly the same. You will not be losing a thing.

Last edited by pyrophile; 07-03-2012 at 12:10 PM.