View Single Post
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 468
# 10
07-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by ssargon View Post
More than likely typed up in a document editor that converts ' symbols to a special curved ' symbol that the forum doesn't recognise. Word does that all the time.
thought that was the funky ae symbol