View Single Post
Captain
# 1 Additional BOff Costume Slots
07-07-2012, 05:38 PM
I've bought quite a few uniform variants from the C-store for my toon, and earned others through gameplay . Whilst it's nice that I could (and have) bought additional costume slots for myself, wouldn't it make more sense to provide all my BOffs with extra slots as well? For instance, I slaved away at my Diplomacy XP to earn my Diplomat Mess Jacket, and it would make sense for my BOffs to be able to don them without having to do tricky costume saves / overwriting / EC purchases whenever I replay "City of the Polmar Ree".

There are two ways I think this could be implemented:
  • Bind additional BOff costume slot to Player costume slot purchases - i.e. for every additional costume slot you buy for your player Captain, your BOffs automatically get one too.

• Separate purchase - good for players who want to deck out their Captain in a dozen different styles, but restrict their BOffs to having just two or three choices.
Purchase of these slots should apply to both your current BOffs as well as any future BOffs you may commission.

Thoughts?

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots