View Single Post
Banned
# 56 Ummmmm ........what?
07-07-2012, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Q: (ravin) Is there any way we can have a separate small craft list and Starship list to free up ship slots without having to decommission our small craft?

Dstahl: We are still considering this issue. We agree that maintaining a large Fleet of ships is daunting and requires decommissioning and reclaiming in order to shuffle between the various ships you command. In the meantime, you will need to continue to swap your active ship roster and reclaim old ships in order to get around the ship cap. There are only a handful of players in this situation at the moment, but we do want to have a better solution in the future.
What game are you talking about? STO has tons of people in this situation.

Quote:
Q: (deewbot) How does it feel to know you have made one of the GREATEST MMO’s of all time? Because it is in fact my all-time favorite? Also I have to ask – Kirk or Picard?

Dstahl: It feels pretty awesome. Working on this game is a dream come true. I’m looking forward to seeing where this ship can take us and hopefully history will remember us well.

And it should be rather obvious… 100% Kirk
If STO is one of the "greatest" MMO's of all time.....I do not want to see one of the "worst."