View Single Post
Career Officer
# 15
07-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3gr4ndnagu5 View Post
Enjoyed the interview, especially the reveal that a STO doff app was already in development! One minor gripe: when Elijah(I believe it was) asked about whether there would be any extension of the veteran rewards pas 1000 days, and the answer was basically no, he said "cool, thanks for answering". Did you *really* think that was cool, or just not know what to say in response? I've noticed this before in other interviews where the answer kind of sucks, but someone then says something like "cool" as if it were actually good news.
So we're doing away with the Veteran rewards past 1000 days huh ?

Are there ANY perks being planned to reward subscribers and players who've stuck around past 1000?

Have we reached a state where the focus is so much on lock boxes and revenue development, that you can't spend just a little time to appreciate and recognize?

When I became a lifetimer, Veteran rewards were listed as a perk.
Might it be replaced with something else ? Or do you feel you've given enough back to us at this point?

The game has PLENTY of ups and downs.
I personally don't think it's too much to ask that you continue to recognize milestones past 1000 days with a little thought, a minuscule amount of development time (comparatively speaking), and a bone throw, even though it doesn't generate any additional new revenue.

Say a vanity costume piece here, (like a service medal), maybe a new accolade there, or hell, you could even throw us 1 hacked gold lock box. Other games do.

It's just a nice, fun thing to do. And it gives us something to look forward to.

I don't even want to think about that account bank lobi crystal exploit nonsense. With the prices as high as they are in the lobi store, I doubt there would be much of an exploit there. Perhaps a tad less of a money grab maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Schissler/Online Multiplayer Gaming View Post
(In regards to STO Delta Rising): "Where a fun casual game once sat proudly, a horrible grind fest now stands. All this expansion has made me want to do, is log in less."

Last edited by vengefuldjinn; 07-10-2012 at 10:31 AM.