View Single Post
Captain
# 14
07-11-2012, 07:35 AM
Here's one: Importable Missions causes some costumes to vanish from the list, causing about 20-30 errors when I try to save the effort of copying all my costumes manually.

To elaborate: I made a mission, Exploratory Crisis, some time ago. Now I want to reuse a large quantity of the costumes and maybe some of the maps for a new mission (unnamed as of yet), which is a sequel to it.

So, I decided to use the import tool. I typed in a random name, pressed Create (or whatever it was, I didn't pay attention), and the new mission was created after a short wait.

What's the catch, you may ask? The catch is, some of my costumes randomly decided to vanish. One or more characters wiped out of existence, about 20-30 dialogues broken by the disappearance of said characters and two of my ships, and who knows what else I may have missed. Furthermore, but this was to be expected and is not a bug at all, I had to wipe the maps clean, manually delete the dialogues, etc. etc. etc. Do you know how much work that is???

Fortunately, due to the costume bug, I didn't bother with anything other than deleting the actual objectives - the dialogues and undesired contents of my maps remained.

Is there a fix I can use, or do I have to wait for a Foundry update?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.