View Single Post
Career Officer
# 20
07-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikamak View Post
Changing the difficulty of STFs, in my opinion they made some big mistakes.

1 - They last too long comparing with the drop. Cure space and Kithomer are particulary long. You can play one even for 45 minutes ore more and get useless drops. Being so, they don't worth the time spent playing them.

2 - Enemy damage. Quite often a single shot deals you 45.000 damage even if you have your shields up. I palyed some STF where i respawned just to get another blow of 40-50.000 damege and explode again.

Other nuisances are tolerable, but the two I described make me loose the wish to join a STF.
1- unlike most others here, I do not blame you. Seems you had some bad groups. Hell I had two in a group elite last night using plasma torps n cannons.. boo. And plenty of times in Cure when people just fly around all protecting the Kang.. you ALL cant defend him!

2- Yup, those torps do pack a punch. Keep an eye out for em! And remember.. it is ok to run away and heal then come back into the fight, easier than exploding too much.

Hell, I honestly cant see much left point in doing STF's now that the items will not be account trade-able. Do I need more borg gear to fight the borg to get the gear to fight the borg.. oh wait. Ill avoid you then I have no need. Oh now there is nothing else to do lol ( until S6 hopefully )