View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
07-11-2012, 01:00 PM
This goes squarely in the "Would Be Nice" category. But until we have the tech to designate a crew uniform, we won't have anything like that in the Foundry. They've always said they would like to give us that feature, but I've never heard of any progress being made on it.

Of course with fleet starbases, the request was renewed to include being able to put fleet uniforms on all the base personnel. Who knows maybe if they get that going, the dominoes will fall.

Until then, I just use random generic 2409 uniforms for anyone supposed to be in the player's crew. This way they at least match the npcs walking around the ship interior, even if they don't match people's BOFFs. I know a lot of authors would rather use a particular favorite uniform of theirs for Starfleet personnel. It's just one of those choices all authors have to make.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic

Last edited by drogyn1701; 07-11-2012 at 01:02 PM.