View Single Post
Community Moderator
# 85
07-12-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm going out to see some friends, and watch all the Indiana Jones movies, but I will catch up with you tomorrow!

Have fun!

EDIT

I'm over my friends house now, I've read your posts and approve of what Revo and Bob have posted, it makes sense. Basically what I was trying to say is that I think military should be the priority, we can designate secondary priorities. If you have the knowledge feel free to share in brief what Revo stated s well as more info about the update in the next fleet mail which will be available to send 24 hours passed the last mail I sent out last night.

I wont be able to play tonight but I'll definitely be online most of tomorrow to check out ll of the new stuff. We also discussed a few things on Twitter, mainly the permissions. I'm not sure exactly how many new permissions there re but we decided that "Contribution" permissions will be for everyone above the first rank and the permission to purchase items from the fleets stores will be set for those at the 6th rank Shadowcat Elite nd up for now. We can discuss this further/later on of course once we all have a good grasp on how the system works

/EDIT
Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.

Last edited by kalecto; 07-12-2012 at 11:16 AM.