═══ STO Ship Charts by SpiderMitch ═══
View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
07-12-2012, 04:56 PM
Well, Season 6 has launched, so the new Fleet ships are available for viewing and buying (will take awhile though). From the patch notes though, there are these small changes:
Originally Posted by
* Increased HP of B'Rel Retrofit.
* Increased Turn Rate of T3 and T4 Orion Flight Deck Cruiser.
* Renamed Fleet Escorts to Patrol Escorts.
* Added Sensor Analysis to Vulcan Tal'Kyr Auxiliary craft.
* Updated the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship, Cardassian Galor, and Ferengi D'Kora so they have bonus HP, bonus shields, and an additional console slot so they are competitive with the fleet ships.
Unfortunately, I don't all know the exact numbers, but I have heard the B'Rel Retrofit got a 4K boost to it's HP. But at least you can add half of these changes right away, considering they're just text changes.
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'. I have nothing against the game/devs, nor any particular wish to talk bad about either, or praise most decisions. Still, it's better to be positive than cynical.