View Single Post
Captain
# 11
07-13-2012, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrincy View Post
i think what they need to do is implement a pvp way of getting fleet marks to be honest , maybe add them to the pvp rewards for fed vs klingons >_>
as for the actual grinding involved , sure it takes a while for starbases to level up , but you dont have to really grind much to do it really :| whats the actual grind , EC? duty officers which everyone more than likely has coming out their ears or provisions ? theres only really the fleet marks , and if they add those to pvp that'll ease the grindfest somewhat , that or if you have pve orientated people in the same fleet , they could donate the marks neccesary

at least they made it cheaper to get a fleet version of a c store ship if you already own it buying the same ship twice would suck heavily
Ahhh, BUT... the price increases for every character needing the fleet version. So for example, instead of paying 500 Zen to get an account-wide upgrade for my Defiant-R, I need to pay 1000, due to needing not one, but TWO modules. Furthermore, buying any other meaningful ship takes 2000 Zen PER CHARACTER. So if I want to have a fleet Aquarius on both my characters, i need 4000 Zen, aka somewhere about 40$. Now do you see the problem?

And to the guy who said that they're not actually so expensive due to Exchange, how much do you think it'll sell for? 500k? 1m? 5m? 10m??? No, it'll sell for 50m+ EC.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.