View Single Post
Career Officer
# 17
07-13-2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebeneezergoode View Post
Yeah, if anything it's the opposite of "The fail continues", because it's a solution to previous instances of alleged "fail". It's frustrating as I held off until after Season 6 before finishing my first mission, but I'm so, so glad I did. With even more bits I'll be able to put even mooaarrr on maps.
I know what you mean. With my very first mission that I'd ever done (it was a short one, just some way for me to get the hang of things), I was improvising since I couldn't use a specific location that wasn't available in the Foundry.

Now that it finally is, once the Foundry goes back up, I'll change my original first mission and now I get to expand on it!

As far as I'm concerned, for all they're adding into the Foundry [especially those items that should've been there a long time ago] and all they're doing to upgrade it, they can take as long as they want. I'd rather wait a long time and play a perfect Foundry than have them turn it on now and have their be bugs in it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BuffyFanForever/Misc%20Pics/CustomSizeforSTOSignatureImagesSelection3.jpg