View Single Post
Ensign
# 4
07-15-2012, 10:58 PM
I first want to mention that I have never flown or considered how to fly the Atrox carrier so I don't even know where to begin with that ship. I was referring to the fact that it has a bridge officer built well for a Healing Support ship. Since I have always considered the fact that the DSSV is a science vessel with cruiser ties, I always thought of it as a Healing Support ship. I was trying to ask how it would change or improve its healing abilities with combining the En and Lt Engineering bridge officers to the LtC Engineering, while maintaining a Cmd and LtC Sci bridge officers. Making the Bridge officer setup identical to the Atrox, I would think that it might improve its healing and support abilities by giving it access to more than 1 engineering healing ability like Aux2SIF and Extend Shields and not sacrificing one for the other.

Referring to the Fleet Research Science Vessel, it has a smaller hull capacity and lower shield capacity as well as losing one of its Sci LtC abilities for the engineering spot and gaining a Ens Science spot.