View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
07-16-2012, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dood98998 View Post
Heard that rumor too- the one that says some fleet beat no win with minimal effort on the first try, so the devs said 'screrw you guys!' And stuck the op torps in as revenge
Yes that fleet was the Sad Pandas. Quite frankly I think it was childish of Gozer to throw in the Bio-N platforms that fire off these warheads like a missile battery, I have seen 5 or 6 simultaneously deployed from one at any given time. I stopped playing No Win because of this.

The fleet that beat No Win, were not a normal fleet, they are known for being Elite, right up there at the top of the game, and steamrolling pretty much everything that gets in front of them, and they deserve credit for achieving that. They do not sit where the rest of us play at so why should the rest of us get punished because of this???

Think it's time these platforms got a serious looking at, or at least toned down because battery firing Bio Neurals is not no win, it's actually just cheating and exploiting by the Dev that put them in in the first place out of shear pettiness and childishness. Just a tantrum...