View Single Post
Captain
# 13
07-17-2012, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This is where Fleet Politics come in -- since the officers (read: fleet ranks with the right permission settings) are able to see the projects, Fleet Leaders, and the fleet as a whole, may want to agree on setting some ground rules for donating. I'll pass along the feedback, but I think you answered your own question in your post

Cheers, Brandon =/\=
I want you to remember this moment. I am a paying customer, and I am about to walk out the door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linyive View Post
Its get even better...
I was in the top ten of contributors within my fleet. Even though I invested my time and effort, I was told that - If the fleet ships needed to be allocated, I was at the bottom of the list. Fleet was made up of over 400 people. Once they hit tier one this morning, I was not even going to get a chance to buy a ship.

I have the modules, zen, and fleet marks. I lost.
How the hell do you solve that problem?

I followed the rules, and I ended up losing.

I am a casual single-player.

When I gave it a shot at joining a fleet, I ended up losing out at the end.

I was basically told, "You get paid in fleet marks, so you should be happy with just getting them."

You guys gave power to one group of players, and you ended up alienating another group in the process.

If I have the money on the table (while meeting certain requirements), how did another player just determine how I use my resources?

Why are other players (and gates) standing in the way of me making a purchase?

Last edited by linyive; 07-17-2012 at 12:23 AM.