I was ripped-off by cstore...
View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
07-18-2012, 12:41 AM
first it is the c-store not zen.
1. K't'inga Battle Cruiser -is an ingame ship. if you have aleady bought it then it will cost dilithium. the koro't'inga is the c-store varient
2. QulDun Bird of Prey - tier 2 ship. there is no tier 2 anymore for klingons and was never in the store
3. Ktanco Battle cruiser - again is a tier 2 ship, and no store version
4. Vor'cha Battle Cruiser - free ship at tier 4 and via a free token at LG. There is a tier 4 varient called the vor'kang
5. Negh'Var Battle Cruiser - Qu'Daj variant - is a tier 5 free ship. there never was a c-store version. if you need to reclaim it then its by dilithium
6. Vorquv Carrier - Vod'leh variant is a tier 5 free ship. there never was a c-store version. if you need to reclaim it then its by dilithium
7. Marauder Flight Deck Cruiser - this is a c-store ship but you can also get it via the free LG token
8. Kar'Fi Battle Carrier - again this is a c-store ship but you can also get it via the free LG token
9. Turon Shuttle - a free shuttle you get via the shuttle vendor if you do the vault
10. Buijltod Chariot - this is veteran reward
all of them except 2 are free ships in some way or another, but most also then cost dilithium if you discharge them. there are 2 that are c-store ships but considering the other 8 are not c-store ships im wondering if you bought them with tokens and forgot.
House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission