I was ripped-off by cstore...
View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
07-18-2012, 03:17 AM
Originally Posted by
first it is the c-store not zen.
1. K't'inga Battle Cruiser -is an ingame ship. if you have aleady bought it then it will cost dilithium. the koro't'inga is the c-store varient
2. QulDun Bird of Prey - tier 2 ship. there is no tier 2 anymore for klingons and was never in the store
3. Ktanco Battle cruiser - again is a tier 2 ship, and no store version
4. Vor'cha Battle Cruiser - free ship at tier 4 and via a free token at LG. There is a tier 4 varient called the vor'kang
5. Negh'Var Battle Cruiser - Qu'Daj variant - is a tier 5 free ship. there never was a c-store version. if you need to reclaim it then its by dilithium
6. Vorquv Carrier - Vod'leh variant is a tier 5 free ship. there never was a c-store version. if you need to reclaim it then its by dilithium
7. Marauder Flight Deck Cruiser - this is a c-store ship but you can also get it via the free LG token
8. Kar'Fi Battle Carrier - again this is a c-store ship but you can also get it via the free LG token
9. Turon Shuttle - a free shuttle you get via the shuttle vendor if you do the vault
10. Buijltod Chariot - this is veteran reward
all of them except 2 are free ships in some way or another, but most also then cost dilithium if you discharge them. there are 2 that are c-store ships but considering the other 8 are not c-store ships im wondering if you bought them with tokens and forgot.
I'm looking forward to seeing the response to this list since there seems to have been no expense for most as opposed to what the op says, good job on all that info.
Last edited by capnbludd; 07-18-2012 at