View Single Post
Banned
# 113
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiraljason86 View Post
one question though. your mouse - do you like it? i am thinking of a new mouse and wanted wireless but I've heard its risky since the battery could die mid game.

thoughts?
I'm glad I was able to help you, the ultimate goal of this thread altogether. Not to argue about PvE/PvP, not to zeal over the trivial or sentimental. But to give others my experience/knowledge with the hopes they would build upon it, and even surpass it.

Enough of that would mean more numerous and more challenging PvP opponents for me, which I would want nothing more.

To answer the question directly though, now that I have it, I honestly don't see how I PvP'd without it. Not just in Star Trek, but any game. Given my physical ... issue, it has been an infinitely valuable asset and is probably the only reason I am able to stay competitive against seasoned and fully capable PvPers.

That said, I feel the Naga or Naga Epic would serve anyone as well as it had me.

If you're worried about battery life, I'd consider the corded Naga. Cord mice always respond better than wireless anyway. Nevertheless, I haven't had a problem with battery life. But then, I don't leave it charging 24/7/365 and kill the lithium cells, and I also don't run it into the ground.

Like any decently expensive piece of equipment, if you treat it with care, it will serve you.