View Single Post
Captain
# 102
07-19-2012, 08:15 PM
This is a very well known bug that has been around for at least 5 or 6 months. As noted up above selecting the rarity as well as the category of an item gives you a proper search without issue. As noted this has been the work around for many months and the suggested method of searching for most active traders. For reference mystery packages are one of the items that I trade in, have a couple thousand in my band and have sold I would guess about 200 within the last few days. (I honestly thought I was going to get stuck with them.)

I made 189m a few days ago and from chatting with other traders, buying and selling is working fine as long as you use the workaround discussed up above.

The "not getting money" concern is actually I believe coming from a single well known player sitting in ESD and bad mouthing everything and everyone he or she can think of. I;ve not seen this issue and I have yet to hear about this directly from anybody. While people have mentioned this in zone chat, it;s always been "I;ve heard..." comments without anything to back it up.

If you would like, I would suggest typing exchange into the search function and seeing the other discussion on this topic as there are at the very least 2 dozen threads on it. Sometimes searching first before posting is a good idea as all creating a duplicate toipic is spread around the discussion and creat emore work for the mods who now have to take the time to combine all these threads.

Hope that helps.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining