View Single Post
Ensign
# 100
07-20-2012, 02:46 PM
I have one easy problem that PW doesn't seem to want to fix. I had a different email address when I joined Perfect World a couple of years ago and I didn't find the Perfect World game to be any fun so I stopped playing it. I recently migrated my Cryptic account with Perfect World since PW acquired STO. I tried to change my Email address to a current one and the RIDICULOUS part is that it requires for me to reply to an email that was sent to the old account. I have sent 2 emails and submitted 4 tickets with the information that Perfect World requested of me and I am still waiting for them to fix this problem. There isn't a customer service to call and maybe repair the problem and the email stating that I might have to wait 3 to 4 business days to get a reply is a lie.

As all of you can see now, with the addition of the new Security protocol to the game that I can't even play my own game! I have been a player for over 840 days, I've spent money on almost every DLC that they come up with for the game, and I am also a LIFETIME member; so as to say that I am peeved is an understatement. This is horrible how PW treat their customers and quite frankly I feel jipped at the fact that I am a loyal customer and being treated like crap.

PERFECT WORLD PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!