View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
07-22-2012, 10:02 PM
I own pretty much all the free T5 KDF ships and the Garumba.

I fly the Garumba 90% of the time.

Siege mode is a small increase to fire power, but the Javelin when combined with a HY or a BO can be fatal to almost anything.

Also Siege mode is currently bugged and not disengaging 100% of the time after firing the javelin so the ship is currently more powerful than intended. Infact I think it's a 50/50 chance of staying in it.

Siege has a 20s cooldown, Javelin 1 min. You need to be in Siege to use the Javelin and it takes some time to power up and fire.

Buying the Garumba doesn't mean you have to throw away your BoP. I still find my Raptor and BoP more useful in some situations than the Garumba. Farming Feds in Kerrat can be easier with a cloaking device.

Of the KDF C-Store ships I'm considering a Kar'Fi and a B'Rel Retrofit. But neither them or the Garumba have a Fleet version.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.