View Single Post
Career Officer
# 6
07-23-2012, 06:50 PM
Lots of good changes and I see a few of things from the Season 6 Major bugs thread have been resolved. I still have some questions though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Missions:
  • The console for Klingon Lore missions has been reactivated.
I hope this means "Consoles" as both were broken, the one for the datapad and the one for the questions.

Quote:
Missions:
  • Colony invasion: Dying colonists will now fade out properly after they expire.
    • This also resolves the issue with being able to rescue 4/3 colonists or more.
I hope this means that all the colonists will now not start dying upon the mission starting, if not it was a waste of time to even put the last two in as most times they are already dead (especially the last one) by the time a group clears the mobs. Even in a well organized group it is a 50/50 to get to the second colonist in time. Perhaps they are bugged and should not start dying until a certain waypoint is reached like the what happens with the Diplomats and Consoles?

Quote:
  • The Exchange will now prevent posting an item for more than the character's energy credit limit
    • 10,000,000 EC for silver characters.
    • 1,000,000,000 EC for gold characters.
I assume the 1 Billion also works for those silvers that bought their way out of the credit limit cap?