View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
07-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Very intensive and thorough breakdown of ships. I have to make one small complaint, though. Regarding the discount of Fleet Modules if you've already bought the T5 version -- is it that unreasonable to ask that if you bought lower-tier C-store ships that you get a similar discount as well?

While 75% reduction would be nice, I recognize that wouldn't be entirely fair since T5 ships in the c-store cost more than lower-tier ships, but any discount would be rational and fair, in my opinion. For instance the Fleet Science Vessel (Nova-class) could have a 25% discount, and require only 3 Fleet Modules if you had already bought the Rhode Island refit. I know the conversion rates would not entirely match up. For instance 750 ZEN x 3 = 2,250. Which doesn't quite equal the 2,500 price tag of a top-of-the-line T5 ship.

Still, any discount would be better than no discount at all, even if it's a reduction of just one fleet module.

Just my 2 EC.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91851766000&type=sigpic&dateline=13403  39147