View Single Post
Career Officer
# 742
07-26-2012, 01:35 AM
And another today - have to admit, it does irk me someone sometimes, as my online time (at home) today will be very limited.

ISE - myself and a group of cruisers. Started okay, but some idiot popped a transformer FAR too early and then couldn't handle the sphere-spawns.

Have to admit, I bailed on it after about ten minutes of killing spheres - firstly because I only had 15 mintues (from start of mission) to spend online anyway, as needed to leave for work.

Secondly, whilst at least one of the cruisers was a rainbow beam boat, the others weren't but were, unfortunately, clearly not set up particularly well as their DPS was pretty poor and they were going boom quite frequently, sitting in respawn purgatory, subsequently reappering to do the same thing all over again.

It was simply taking far too long, and when realised that the generator still had three transformers and four nanite spheres healing it I decided that enough was enough, asked the others to read up on the mission they were playing BEFORE playing it, and bailed so wouldn't be late for work!

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY