View Single Post
Captain
# 4
07-26-2012, 07:48 AM
I was agreeing with you. Please note the "Sounds good to me" bit in there. Please excuse me if that wasn't clear.

I went through and closed out all of my tickets that I had filed a few days ago in disgust. Between trying to get staff to follow up on a complaint about an incompetent moderator who can't even send a PM correctly, them ignoring ongoing abuse here in the forums, as well as dealing with a staff member who can't figure out how to run the physical nature of the forum software, I've made a promise to myself to never file another ticket in this game.

Let along the broken foundry that I still haven't been able to do anything really with since I started.

And how is your day going?

edit: Daniel Stahl you must have a real nice job sitting there while everything goes to pot in this game. I know we're just the 1% of the players here but the another 99% must be giving you a ton of money for you to pretty much ignore what goes on in these forums as well as the backend.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining

Last edited by mikewendell; 07-26-2012 at 07:52 AM.