View Single Post
Career Officer
# 5
07-27-2012, 09:53 AM
SB 1 tonight, Ship provisions as well, and about half way to Tier 1 on Eng and Sci (already Tier 1 Military/Shipyard!) Looking good!

I don't see any issues with RP, as most if not all of the membership has RP-friendly character and ship names (I reserved my goofier stuff for Fed-side), including backstories and what have you. Some are less immersion-friendly, but I don't recall any outright naming wackiness.

Highly considering reaching out to any mega-fleet leaders on the topic of Fleet Credit issues I'm reading about from their membership. If you are a super-sized KDF fleet member and are seeing issues with membership being unable to gain FC even with the Special Projects, please reach out to us, and hopefully we can make arrangements between leadership to allow fleet hopping to fill our Mark needs, and grant people access to quick Credits. I can even set up a low-tier rank for mega-fleet alts to quickly throw themselves invites, so they can hop into BBB without needing any of us to be on, dump their Marks, and leave to get back to their "real" fleet...

Let me know if any of that would help your fleet membership! Kahless knows it would help ours!
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.