View Single Post
Career Officer
# 11
07-27-2012, 11:14 AM
1) Fed

2) Bugship

3) Arena map (I believe cracked planetoid)

4) FvF (can't remember whether I was red or blue)

5) It affected only 3 of my 4 forward DHC's. Row 4 columns 1, 3 and 4. Aft weapons unaffected.

6) I did not notice other powers non functional in this instance, but I did have this issue where Evasive Maneuvers was similarly unresponsive early in S6.

7) I did not notice any unusual UI elements.

8) When the match ended and I re-zoned back into sol system, the problem had resolved itself. I did not die in the match, and didn't try relogging.

Point of interest: I know for certain that this happened immediately after I got hit by a tricobalt mine and the disable resulting from that expired. I approached another player and activated a variety of buffs including APB, CRF and APA, got one regular volley off and was then hit by the mine, after the disable expired, only 1 functional DHC.
(without making assumptions, perhaps when a disable occurs while a weapon is mid cycle has something to do with it?)
Maybe irrelevant, but this occurred relatively near the 'edge' of the map. Above, or perhaps slightly outside the boundary defined by the large transwarp gates.
I haven't tried reproducing this myself yet, so I don't know if it will reproduce the effect.

Hope this helps.
Fancy an exclusive, extended 21 day trial of eve online?
Sign up (heck, it's free for almost a full month, using the link) and see what you think.

Last edited by dantrainor; 07-27-2012 at 11:16 AM.