View Single Post
Captain
# 12
07-27-2012, 11:21 AM
1. KDF (I hardly use my Fed Toons though, and haven't used them since Season 6)

2. Not sure but at least 1 of the following: Kar-fi, Heavy BoP, or B'rel

3. PvE Fleet Event

4. N/A

5. All weapons (which were all energy Weapons)

6. Not sure, I had flight response and at the time I was only interested in firing

7. The effect was most similar to trying to activate a series of abilities too fast. In other words assuming there's an activation time for using an ability, and you must wait for it to procede prior to using a second ability or the second ability won't take effect, it was if there was something waiting to clear from the ability "queue" if you will.

As I mentioned in a previous thread there was a lot going on graphically and I wasn't sure if my weapons were actually firing, but I wasn't the results were taking place, but my UI wasn't displaying the results of the fire. There was no indication from enemy health & shields nor any other display this was the case though.

8. I just waited several seconds before trying to use any ability.

Unfortunatly this happened before I notice the thread yesterday so I didn't think to take note what others were using around me. If I come across it again, I'll try to take better notes. I don't have the system resources to record w/o effecting my game play though, so I prefer not to attempt a video capture.